Westchester and Putnam County-based employers may enroll as members in the Business Sector Partnership Program at no cost. Once enrolled, employers may post job openings on the One-Stop Career site; attend Sector meetings as scheduled by Business Sector Chairs on your industry workforce needs; and participate in best-practice meetings with industry peers and colleagues.
Applying for membership is quick and easy. To create a Business Sector Partner Membership account:
Partnership Employer Benefits
As a member of the WPWDB Sector Partnership, employers are provided with access to variety of resources currently enjoyed by fellow employers who are currently participating in this unique public/private partnership. WPWDB Sector Partner Employer Member Benefits include access to these opportunities:
- Recruit skilled, diverse workers based on employer-defined standards
- Leverage the collective assets of area business, not for profit, government and education community
- Develop employment opportunities and promote job growth
- Access customized screening and assessment programs
- Lower training costs for new and incumbent workers
- Engage and participate in a network of area employers to promote best practices
For more information about the WPWIB Business Sector Partnerships, contact:
Director, Westchester-Putnam Workforce Development Board
Phone: (914) 995-3707
Sector Manager/Director of Development, Hospitality Resource Group, Inc.
Phone: (914) 761-7111