The Westchester-Putnam Workforce Development Board, in conjunction with The Business Council of Westchester, sponsors a summer employment program for county youth ages 16-24. The goal of the Private Sector Youth Employment Program is to help over 200 young adults obtain a summer employment experience through local employers and businesses. Registration and enrollment is conducted through www.westchestersummerjobs.com.
- The Business Council of Westchester
- City of Mount Vernon Youth Bureau
- City of Peekskill Youth Bureau
- City of White Plains Youth Bureau
- Ser of Westchester Council of Community Services
- Westhab, Inc.
- Westchester Community Opportunity Program, Inc.
|The Business Council of Westchester||Ebony White||914-948-2110|
|City Of Mount Vernon Youth Bureau||Debbie Burrell-Butler||914-665-2346|
|City Of Peekskill Youth Bureau||Darryl Francis||914-734-8418|
|City of White Plains Youth Bureau||Patti Staffiero||914-422-1378|
|Ser of Westchester||Carmen Lappai||914-933-0996|
|West Cop Tarrytown||Amanda Kyle-Shaw||914-761-6605|
|West Cop New Rochelle||Benita Hamlett||914-636-3050|
|Westhab, Inc.||Maya Gonzalez||914-968-7627 ext.109|