Strive Forward is a youth workforce program established to provide education and employment services to youth between the ages of 16-24 years of age residing in the city of Yonkers.
The services provided through the Strive Program are
- Case Management
- Workforce Development
- Vocational Training
- Restorative Justice
- Community service
- Job Development & Employment
- Westhab, Inc.
- Westchester County Department of Social Services
- Westchester County Department of Probation
- Family Service of Westchester
- Family Court
- Yonkers Public School System
|Westhab, Inc.||Joanne Dunn||(914) 345-2800|
|Virgil Dantes||(914) 667-0638|